Maybe political cartoons of Hillary Clinton changed the results of the elections in the US? Oh my God. We accidentally did so..
- The author is not a slave to Putin.
- The author is not afraid of the KGB, the CIA, MI-6 and even Mossad.
- With Gina Haspel not personally familiar.
- Since childhood, he loves Poroshenko and Saakashvili.
The cartoonist graphically expresses his point of view. This position is usually openly directed against the authorities, their corruption or war, and the portrayed – the purpose of his criticism – appears in an obviously exaggerated form. For many artists, guiding was the well-known statement of A. Lunacharsky. “And now our laughter is directed against the enemy will be evil, because the enemy is still strong.” In this struggle with laughter, we have the right to portray the enemy caricatured.
The genre feature of the caricature dictates a number of requirements for a good caricature. A good caricature is built on one idea; This one idea is attempted by the author to be embodied in an image in which each feature should work for a convincing imaginative representation of the idea.
Just as in the usual political text, in the cartoon one can single out certain devices, images; It sets the author’s position and the world is described from a certain point of view. The main rhetorical method of influencing the audience is the alleged comic, satirical effect. One of the main types of graphics – political caricatures – has been used for a long time, but as a special kind of art it began to acquire special significance only in the second half of the XIX century.
Political Caricature Price:
- Creation: Free
- Removal: $ 10,000 and above
- For ex-prident of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko 50% discount or payment with chocolates is possible
- Tangerines, oranges are not accepted, only cash in bitcoins. (for ex-President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili)
Cartoons on politicians
How is this done, where do the photos come from? Pictures are bought on the black market, by the paparazzi or taken with a hidden camera. Until recently, part of the material was sent by Julian Assange. Images are processed and transformed in several programs, mainly PhotoShop, in the author’s unique caricature technique. (The latest Russian military developments). The technology does not stand still and is being improved with each new cartoon.
Today, politicians such as Boris Johnson, Teresa May, Donald Trump or Poroshenko are increasingly appearing. One cannot surprise anyone with leaky socks, a chewed tie, a jacket tucked into underpants, or toilet paper on a boot. Like a tale, one comedian: “when meeting with Boris Johnson, professional clowns can not help laughing.” Modern politicians take away bread from cartoonists, because soon their profession will cease to be in demand at all.
Political truth, unvarnished
Perhaps someone will say that we deliberately stipulate, maliciously ridicule our Heroes. We are sponsored by George Soros, Benya Kolomoisky or even Vladimir Putin. “The truth of life,” she is, even more evil than our Satire.
- Poroshenko, holey socks
- Miho Saakashvili eating his tie (video) 2008
- Petro Poroshenko, eating holey socks (the video will probably be available in 2020-2021)
- Toilet paper tarnishes Donald Trump’s reputation (video)
- Poroshenko tucked his jacket into his underpants
- Saakashvili put on his pants backwards
- Boris Johnson stuck on an attraction
You can continue the list for a long time. But why, here, there is no Vladimir Putin? If something like this appears, let me know. But our, almost limitless imagination is not enough to imagine the President of the Russian Federation in holey socks, a crumpled suit and a bitten tie. Well, excuse me.
In 2018 At a secret meeting with Julian Assange, we received information leaked to him by retired Czech general Ginek Blashko. Free retelling:
At a meeting in the Pentagon, the NATO military is discussing and cannot agree on when to attack Russia. Maybe in the winter? French generals report: “We know for sure, but not in winter. We tried, nothing good happened. ” We decided to ask the German delegation, maybe in the summer? “Not only in the summer,” the Germans were afraid.
What to do? We decided to call China when it is better to attack the Russians. Sly Chinese answer: “Better now.” Why? Russia is building the Turkish Stream, the Vostochny Cosmodrome, the Crimean Bridge, sports facilities for the World Cup, and the Power of Siberia gas pipeline. They are reconstructing the Baikal-Amur Highway, mastering mining in the Arctic. In a word, Russians now need as many prisoners as possible.
A bit of world history. Political note:
- Neanderthals. Inhabited vast territories from western Europe to Asia. They existed in the interval from about 130 to 30 thousand years ago.
- Cro-Magnons. The generalized name of the early representatives of modern man is Homo sapiens. Cro-Magnon appeared much later, and for some period coexisted with Neanderthals (40-30 thousand years ago).
- Ancient Ukry. “The Ukrainian people are the most ancient people in the world. He is already 140 thousand years old. ” “The ancient history of Ukraine. 2017 Edition ”.
- Conclusion: Neanderthals and Cro-Magnons descended from ancient Ukrov.
Political caricature Andrew Zavgo